Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CHAPTER 33

Chapter 33

At last the day has come!
February,1, 2011 is the official release date for my two Lady Justice mystery/comedy novels.
They are both now available on line and through every bookstore.
Tate Publishing is re-releasing a revised edition of my first self-published novel, Lady Justice Takes A C.R.A.P., and the first edition of the second installment, Lady Justice And The Lost Tapes.
It has been a long process.
It was exactly a year ago that I signed my contract with Tate Publishing.
So far, Tate has done everything they promised; a month of copy editing, a month of conceptual editing and the creation of beautiful covers for the books.
The finished products are everything I had hoped for.
Now that the books are available through all of the distribution channels, it's time for the next phase, marketing.
I have been assigned marketing, publicity and media representatives by Tate and have high expectations for the coming year.
They are preparing video trailers for the books that will be aired numerous times on commercial television.
For the past year, as a self-published author, my book signing events were limited to craft fairs and art shows, but this year I am looking forward to being featured in major book store chains and other media exposure.
The third installment in my Lady Justice series, Lady Justice Gets Lei'd, is scheduled for release by Tate on March 22nd, 2011.
I should be an exciting year!
http://booksbybob.com

No comments:

Post a Comment